- Entertainers: 1 Dutch, 3 Russian, any Turkish Female candidates can also apply
- Dancers: Any Nationality (170 cm Minimum)
- Singers: Any Nationality
Based: Hotel Based in Marmaris & Icmeler
Job description: Entertainer's Duties are to include organizing daily sport activities and games with hotel guest and their children, taking part in the evening entertainment such as mini disco, hosting and taking part in show time, hosting and taking part in Karaoke, guest relation's, etc.
Criteria: 18 – 50 year's old, fit and sporty types. Must be a sociable character and enjoy working with the public. Must be confident, motivated and very enthusiastic. Entertainers should have good microphone technique, and some experience would be preferred but not necessary to the correct candidates.
Candidates that wish to apply as dancers: The hotel shows will be choreographed.
Singers and Dancers will be part of the Animation team and undertake Animation duties also.
Hours: Split Shifts: Day and evening hours. 6 days a week.
Accommodation: Available and provided by the company.
Start Date: Official Start Date: 1st May 2013. Training starts mid April for 2 weeks which you must be available to attend.
Length of contract: Seasonal - End of October
Interviews: Interviews will be held from this point onwards in Marmaris.
Work Permits: Available.
- Non experienced Entertainers you will be paid 900.00 Turkish Lira per month.
- Experienced Entertainers you will be paid 1500.00 Turkish Lira per month.
- Dancers: To be discussed at interview stage.
- Singers: To be discussed at interview stage.
Nationality of staff required:
- Entertainers: Dutch and Russian Speakers. You must be able to speak either Dutch OR Russian to apply. Turkish Female applicants are also able to apply should you speak fluent English.
- Dancers: Nationality - Any.
- Singers: Nationality - Any.
- TRY 1 / Year