Primary Music Teacher
£24,373 to £35,971
Are you a confident, inspiring music teacher looking for a music teaching position? A primary school in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea is seeking a full-time primary music teacher to join their team for September 2020.
This successful two form entry primary school in Kensington and Chelsea, has 2 forms of entry. They are currently looking for a qualified Music teacher to start in September 2020. This music position is a full-time position initially for one-term with the potential of the role extending for the ideal candidate. This two-form entry primary school is looking for a music teacher Monday to Friday, 5 days per week.
This multi-cultural and inclusive two-form Catholic primary school pride themselves for being a vibrant and caring environment which nurtures and supports children. This school encourages their pupils to be responsible for their learning, to grow in confidence and become independent well-rounded individuals with a strong sense of respect and aspiration. As the music teacher your role will be to cover music across KS1 and KS2 and provide inspirational music lessons to assist students to expand on their creativity. The Headteacher is looking for a Music teacher who can motivate learners to achieve their potential in all aspects of music making, inspire trust and confidence.
The primary music teacher must:
· Have QTS
· Be a good or outstanding practitioner with proven track record of teaching music within a UK primary school setting
· Show drive to maintain their outstanding outcomes for pupils
· Have up to date knowledge and understanding of music and music theory
· Be able to perform live music at school and lead assemblies
· Enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
· Make a positive contribution to pupils socially as well as academically
In return you will be working part of an outstanding team and a senior leadership team the offers exceptional support. As the music teacher you will have access to state-of-the-art music resources and various spaces to use around the school.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best
people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an updated CV to (url removed)