Job Reference: J(phone number removed)
Job Title: Typhoon Avionic Technician
About the Company:
Would you like the opportunity to work on Typhoons, while maintaining a fantastic earning potential through an overseas position?
Our customer is seeking to appoint an experienced Mechanical/Avionics Technician, with a strong Typhoon background, to join their operation based in Dubai.
Reporting to the Team Manager, the jobholder will undertake all activities within their specialisation on Typhoon Aircraft's.
Supporting the Manager in continuous improvement of all work processes, and ensuring as far as is reasonably practicable that the health, safety and welfare at work of all employees is maintained.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out any avionic/mech work required on the Typhoons within their specialisation and completing all necessary paperwork.
- Salary paid into the bank of your choice, local allowances in local bank.
- No Tax – all payments are paid free of tax.
- Free fully furnished Air Force Bachelor accommodation
- Free Medical
- Sporting Facilities at Bases
- Messing and Bar Facilities on a monthly payment basis through Mess Bills
- Company will sponsor Residence/Visit Visas as applicable for family members
Skills and Qualifications:
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous Forward or Depth experience at Mechanic/Avionic Fitter level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good overall trade knowledge
- An understanding of Military Engineering Policy is advantageous
- An understanding of the principles and experience working in the BS ISO Quality Standard, the Environmental Standard and the Occupational Health & Safety Standard, and capable of doing the following:
- Reliable, Organised, Flexible, Team Player, Positive, Customer Focused, Trustworthy.
- Willing to migrate to MAOS maintenance principals.
- Willing to undertake prolonged periods of training
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period