Posted in: Information Technology in Dubai | Posted: |
- Prepare mis-en-place of service stations and pantry.
- To make available a sufficient supply of china, cutlery, and glassware before and during the service.
- To remove dirty dishes as they accumulate.
- To obtain all equipment needed for the service and ensure that it matches with the request of the headwaiter.
- To clear tables & set after the departures of guests.
- To keep service station clean and tidy.
- All tables and chairs are to be arranged as shown on the table plan.
- Follow the service sequence while serving guest.
- Study and learn menu terminology for food items and beverages.
- To deliver all orders from the kitchen and bar.
- Perform any other duties established by the Supervisor.
- Report for duty on time and clean attire.
- Follow the policies and procedures as mentioned in the department standards of performance manual.
- Undertakes all normal and ancillary duties associated with this department and accept variances to the above duties as and when required maintaining operational effectiveness.
- Comply with the company corporate code of conduct at all times.
- Familiarize yourself with the company vision and values which link to our model of desired behaviors that we expect all employees to display.
- Perform other tasks at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
- Have the desire and ability to improve your knowledge and abilities through on-going training.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/90812517