Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Secretary to join a leading Solicitors firm in North Birmingham.
They are an established legal firm with over 30 years’ experience in the industry, their client base includes businesses and individual of all sizes.
As the Conveyancing Secretary you will play a vital role in the conveyancing process and the success of the project. This role will be to float between two fee earners supporting them on a daily basis with the secretarial duties.
The duties of the Conveyancing Secretary will include:
• Supporting two fee earners on a daily basis
• Completing a vast array of paperwork, documentation and administration
• Drawing up and checking contracts
• Dealing with mortgage offers
• Dealing with settlement statements and other legal documents
• Summarising all of the information that is gathered
• Liaising with clients, solicitors, banks and estate agents on a daily basis
• Providing support with legal searches
The ideal Conveyancing Secretary will have:
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Knowledge of Conveyancing
• Excellent secretarial skills
The salary for this role is circa £20K
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9:15am – 5:15pm