Discovery Reports Group Limited. We believe a connected business world is a small world indeed. Our mission is to connect businesses, to foster lasting relationships and to promote cross-cultural dialogues around a new global business model. We believe that clear, concise communication is a lasting tool and as experts, we bring decades of experience to our clients from around the world.
We are a leading media and campaign production company that helps our clients achieve strategic business development objectives by magnifying their reach through our business reports to the most highly motivated and engaged global business audience. Our business reports are published in the South China Morning Post, a newspaper with over a century of recognized leadership in uncensored reporting, commentary and business analysis.
• Interview business leaders and conduct high-level meetings across all industries
• Negotiate sponsorship for the report through consultation with each company
• Conduct market research on companies and understand the economic outlook and relevant market trends in different countries
• Develop the content of the report in line with each sponsor’s goals
• An ideal candidate should have 2+ years of experience in sales, marketing, public relations, communications, business or a related field. If you have a different background but have transferable skills, can adapt quickly and are willing to learn, we encourage you to apply
• University Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Must be fluent in English, fluency in other foreign languages is an asset
• Display superior presentation, communication and sales skills, along with flexibility and confidence
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Take an interest in world events and knowledge of global business and economic trends
• Must have good people skills, be highly motivated, disciplined, organized, demonstrate leadership skills and be a team player
• Must be highly adaptable to a changing environment and able to live away from home for 11 months as this post involves living in 3 countries per year, spending 3-4 months in each country
• Competitive salary, including commissions, incentives and bonuses, paid travel and work-related expenses
• Business travel expenses such as Apartments, Hotels, Flights, Logistics, and Daily Allowances are provided by the company; we only cover the costs of the individual hired by DRG
• Opportunity to engage with leaders from leading global industries as well as public figures
• Fast career growth, leadership and advancement opportunities
• International Health Insurance
• 4 weeks’ vacation with paid travel expenses to your home country
If interested, please send us through [...] your most updated CV and a cover letter letting us know something about you and why we should consider your application for this role. If you are sending us your application directly, please indicate where you have seen our job advertisement. Thank you.
- GBP 25,000 - GBP 28,000 / Year