Posted in: Other in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Our client is a leading commercial law firm who is recruiting for a Finance Manager for the Financial Planning & Analysis team. Your role will be to provide hands on support and guidance to the senior management team of the Firms' newest international Practice Group.
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is responsible for owning the budget, forecast, financial analysis and financial reporting processes for the Practice Group.
The ideal Finance Manager in Financial Planning & Analysis team role will be to:
- Develop an in depth understanding of the revenue stream and cost base
- Assist with the commentary behind the numbers to facilitate commercial decision
- Assist with day to day pricing strategy and development of pricing tools
- Provide commercial financial support to the teams on all bids, matter proposals and any urgent client requests
- Preparation of business cases and financial analysis of business growth opportunities including potential acquisitions
- Manage the month end reporting process for all the Practice Group teams
- Preparation and distribution of management accounts
- Management of any internal recharges between the Practice Group and other practice groups
The ideal Finance Manager in Financial Planning & Analysis team will have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- Previous experience of working in a business partnering role, supporting a division or department with financial month end close, budgets & forecasts, commercial advice and pitch and pricing support
- Previous experience of working in a central finance management accountant role, with responsibility for journals, accruals and reconciliations
- Organised approach with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Presentational and stakeholder management skills as the role will involve dealing with various internal department heads and senior managers
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving skills and proven technical ability
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.
- 40,000 - 65,000 GBP/Year