Seneca Bridge Resource Partners is recruiting a Line Cook for an award winning business that are launching a new dining concept called Sticky Paws. Sticky Paws is there to help make sure all the food we create is exceptional quality as well as tasty, fun and worthy of our little explorers sitting down to eat. As well as being part of the kitchen team, Line Cooks are very much part of the greater Sticky Paws Family and are there to create exceptional and memorable customer experiences for everyone, in the unique Sticky Paws ‘way’.
What will you do?
Day to day our Line Cooks are responsible for prepping ingredients and assembling dishes, according to a set Sticky Paws method that follows the ‘pick and mix’ style of the menu. The Sticky Paws kitchen will be fast paced with lots going on. Our Line Cooks need to be able to work efficiently and quickly as part of the broader team.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is fun, confident, has high energy and, above all, shows passion for what they do. Someone who genuinely wants their customers to have the best time and works well with their peers and colleagues to create fantastic food and experiences for all.
* We need someone who:
Has some experience of commercial food preparation and presentation to a brand standard, although for the right candidates, full training will be provided.
* Has the ability to prepare food in line with company recipes and defined presentation standards.
* Can prepare and present dishes to a consistently high standard of quality and appearance.
* Has the ability to work quickly but remain calm under pressure.
* Works in an organised manner, cleanly, efficiently and hygienically.
* Is a highly enthusiastic team member who takes pride in their work.
* Is open to training, development and to grow in their role.
* Takes pride in their appearance and in how they conduct themselves.
We would like someone who also has:
Basic Food Hygiene training.
Experience working with a branded fresh food offer.
Previous experience of working with food in a high volume outlet.
In return for your commitment and hard work, we offer competitive rates of pay up to £9 per hour combined with an opportunity to develop a rewarding career within the hospitality industry, in a business that is genuinely serving a new dining concept to its customers developed around the core values of Fun, Family, Friendly, Ease and Excellence. We are actively recruiting ahead of our opening, so please do not hesitate to apply