Posted in: Other in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Southway Housing Trust is a Community based housing organisation committed to providing high quality services to the people and neighbourhoods that we work in. Southway Housing Trust is a “not-for-profit” landlord, based in Didsbury, managing and improving approximately 6,000 homes in South Manchester.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the operational team for an Operational Manager and for the right person we offer a 35-hour week, competitive salary, excellent contributory pension scheme, and 25 days’ holiday increasing to 30 days.
The role is to manage and lead a team covering all aspects of Multi Trade type works, relating to and including empty property refurbishment and investment projects.You will form part of the Repairs Service Management Team and ensure all work is carried out efficiently and effectively and in full compliance with all statutory and legal obligations.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Do you have:
* Experience of managing repairs and maintenance operational team.
* Experience in delivering a customer-focused service.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* A track record of management and motivation of teams and individuals.
* Experience of managing costs and budgets.
* Strong analytical skills including use of IT systems, and an ability to identify problems and produce innovative solutions to improve performance.
* Demonstrable ability for personal organisation and effective working.
Closing Date: 7 September 2020
Interview Date: 21 to 25 September 2020
Strictly no agencies.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from suitably skilled people from all sectors of the community.
All applicants who have a disability or are ex armed forces that meet the minimum essential criteria for the post will be invited to interview.If you have a disability or are ex armed forces, please tell us about this on your application form and please let us know about any special arrangements you would like us to make if you are invited in for an interview