An established English learning center in Hong Kong is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in Macau. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
· Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: MOP18,000 – 20,000 per month
- Bonus: MOP 10,000 upon completion of 12 months
- Flight reimbursement MOP10,000
- Over time payment of MOP 1 100 per day.
· Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
· Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
· Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
· Accommodation: Optional and affordable
· Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
· Social network connections prior and post arrival
· Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
· Paid training period provided on arrival.
· Placements also available Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guiyang, and Hong Kong.
- Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
- GBP 40,000 - GBP 50,000 / Year
- GBP 200 - GBP 300 / Day/Night