Work from Home in the UK
As a Web Content Judge your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the UK. This is a part-time, work from home role with Lionbridge involving Search Engine research. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The Web Content Judge program is a worldwide program assisting some of the most popular search engines increase the level of relevance for their users. This work involves rating keyword and search term pairs, based on a set of guidelines, covering a variety of tasks to include web sites, images, videos, text and advertisements to name a few.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
- Fluency in English is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
- Must be working and living in the UK for a period of 5 years
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
What We Offer
- Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
- Work from home office environment
- PC with Windows 10. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to complete and submit your application:
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out.
Apply for this job