We are searching for candidates to be considered for an Associate position specialising in Health Litigation for a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm.
Health Litigation Associate – The Role
* Drafting reports to Medical Protection
* Quantifying claims
* Liaising with member and co-defendants
* Interviewing witnesses
* Drafting witness statements
* Instructing experts
* Instructing counsel
* Attend Court for Case Management Conferences and Application Hearings
* Negotiate settlements
* Hold conferences with Counsel
* Prepare for and attend trial
* Cover secondments at Medical Protection offices if required
* Draft articles
* Give client training and presentations
* Provide assistance in the running of colleagues’ files where necessary
Health Litigation Associate – The Company
Consistently recognised as being among the best in the industry this firm is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with a wide portfolio of clients across a wide range of specialist sectors.
Health Litigation Associate – Candidate Requirements
* Clinical negligence experience, preferably from Defendant perspective.
* Experience in managing cases independently through the litigation process
* Ability to work independently and as part of a growing team
* Demonstrates an understanding of client’s needs/expectations
* Adheres to guidelines and procedures.
Health Litigation Associate - Benefits
* A highly competitive starting salary to be agreed after interview
* An outstanding benefits package
* Flexible working hours are also an option with this position
Further details can be provided, in strict confidence, by contacting Ian Buckley, Managing Consultant at Fort Recruitment