We are searching for candidates to be considered for an Associate position specialising in Property Litigation for a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm.
Property Litigation Associate – The Role
* Managing a varied caseload (for example general L&T; property contract disputes; dilapidations; title defect issues such as boundary or right of way disputes and other property litigation matters)
* Line management responsibility for team members
* Client liaison in writing, over the telephone and in person
* Communicate in writing and by telephone with solicitors, courts and all other interested parties
* Attending court and active role in ADR.
* Business development
* Generally assisting senior solicitors, and partners with their workload including preparing court bundles, general court diary management, obtaining information from the Land Registry/conducting investigations, reviewing files & deeds & legal research
Property Litigation Associate – The Company
Consistently recognised as being among the best in the industry this firm is a leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with a wide portfolio of clients across a wide range of specialist sectors.
Property Litigation Associate – Candidate Requirements
* Extensive proven commercial property litigation experience essential (whether property litigation, commercial litigation or insurance litigation)
* Demonstrable experience of managing a varied caseload
* Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
* Demonstrates an understanding of clients’ needs/expectations
* Previous line management experience, and/or management training
* Ability to develop business and confident at networking
Property Litigation Associate - Benefits
* A highly competitive starting salary to be agreed after interview
* An outstanding benefits package
* Flexible working hours are also an option with this position
Further details can be provided, in strict confidence, by contacting Ian Buckley, Managing Consultant at Fort Recruitment