Social Media Manager
Up to £30,000 per annum plus company benefits
C&D work with a leading organisation who require a Social Media Manager to plan, implement, manage and monitor the global media strategy.
* Strategic planning and delivery of digital and social media campaigns
* Management of ongoing advertising campaigns across all social channels
* Day-to-day management of social media campaigns for multiple countries across a number of platforms including content preparation
* Working with the Senior Copywriter to develop a content-led organic growth strategy
* Reporting and providing analytics
* Providing insights and ongoing analytics into campaigns - auditing social media channels and making recommendations
* Two years working within social media sector
* Knowledge and experience in running social media advertising campaigns (organic and paid)
* Professional experience using social media platforms for brands or clients (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
* Professional experience in using Facebook Business Manager
* Experience in planning, developing and implementing creative social media campaigns and managing budgets across multiple platforms
Our Client is moving quickly with this, therefore please apply and register your interest with C&D at your earliest convenience.
C&D are acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent position