As a Team Leader you will take accountability for delivering the end to end stock taking service while on our client’s sites.
The shifts lengths vary, and we require flexible availability, you will be required to travel to a different client site each day and may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
Days: Monday – Sunday (5 in 7 day working shift pattern)
Hours of Work: Varied Shift patterns AM and PM
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
* Correct procedures and processes are followed
* Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
* Stock Counts are completed accurately and within the given time frame
* Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
To be successful in this role you must have:
* A Full Driving Licence and your own vehicle
* Outstanding customer service skills
* The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
* Confidence with IT systems, including Microsoft office
* The ability to remain focused when under pressure
* Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervision
* Willingness and ability to travel and stay away from home if required
* Retail experience is advantageous
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to step into a client facing management role with the option for continued career progression.
Full training in our systems and client procedures will be provided