We are currently looking for a IT Desktop Support officer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Hertfordhsire area. The role will be supporting the IT Systems Project Manager responsible for providing support to major systems implementations, hands on desktop and other technical support work for internal staff and for collaborators.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The IT Desktop Support will be supporting system administration and operational configurations for the manufacturing site, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The IT Desktop Support will be looking after and maintaining GAMP5 related IT systems in a GxP highly regulated environment.
2. You will be providing ongoing operation, maintenance and implementation of improvements to electronic systems to support business and operational requirements and needs.
3. The role will coordinate with external system providers for support where required and system updates and upgrades with the system providers ensuring that all systems are maintained in a qualified state.
4. The desktop support officer will be providing strategic IT direction for the business and operational support of IT infrastructure, hardware and software. Assisting with overseeing the security aspects of the company / project IT set-up including websites that may be hosted internally or externally.
5. The role will be ensuring procedures are in place for backup of data on electronic systems and provide support for Quality System Processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Systems Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer science, information systems or business administration
2. Proven industry experience in IT and Business system lifecycle management in a highly regulated environment displaying good technical understanding and judgement.
3. A strong desire and good attitude to learning GMP guidelines and CSV principles
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
- GBP 40,000 - GBP 45,000 / Year