Posted in: Telecommunications in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0AX
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, 3 month contract
Information Architect - About the role:
Abcam require an Information Architect (Contractor) to work on new global digital initiatives, with large data sets, across categorisation of product taxonomies, content and deep e-commerce navigation, via various platforms and systems. This role will include leading on front-end experience data modelling, which is utilised across various global regions.
As the sole Information Architect, you will be part of a small team who are data and experience focused and who operate within an agile Scrum environment. Part of the Abcam Digital Product Team, you’ll be in good company working alongside a multi-disciplinary team with expertise honed at recognized leading brands.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Data / content modelling tools and processes
- Lead the research & design of content taxonomies for our digital products
- Drive the set-up and taxonomy of a headless CMS
- Collaborate with our Product management and UX team in the delivery of a new website and digital platforms
- Work within an agile environment and share best practice
- Create architectural solutions from existing and new requirements
- Experience with varying scales of data and complexity
- Demonstrate knowledge of projects including data automation from legacy systems
Information Architect – Candidate Requirements:
We are looking for a proactive individual that demonstrates the drive and desire to deliver projects to a high standard.
- Agile scrum experience an advantage
- Skilled in relevant applications such as Visio, OmniGraffle or similar and versed in collaborative cloud tools
- Previous experience on a large ecommerce environment or similar
- Excellent communication skills to convey ideas and requirements
- Extensive experience in developing complex digital taxonomies
- Experience in user research methods, particularly card sorting
- Experience in working with headless CMS platforms
- Experience working with external vendors and/or agencies in an agile environment, whilst understanding the value of an iterative process
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders and managing their input and requirements at all levels
As part of our recruitment process, it is important that we can review candidate current and past work. Please either share work ahead of interview or be prepared to bring examples.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a fast paced, growing business, click on “APPLY” today!
No Agencies please
- 40,000 - 50,000 GBP/Year
- 350 - 600 GBP/Day/Night
- 175 GBP/Day/Night
- 450 - 480 GBP/Day/Night
- 550 - 570 GBP/Day/Night
- 60,000 - 75,000 GBP/Year
- 20,000 - 30,000 GBP/Year
- 45,000 - 60,000 GBP/Year
- 45,000 - 55,000 GBP/Year