Fun, Exciting and Innovative FMCG Food & Drinks Brand
Regional Retail Sales Executives – Manchester
Package includes: 20K - 23K and OTE, company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone
Our client is a really fun, exciting and innovative brand with a fantastic working culture and friendly sociable team.
They are looking for two energetic and driven Regional Retail Sales Executives to join the company – you will be based from home, but will need to live in the Manchester area. You must have a full / clean UK driving licence.
You will be responsible for helping to increase sales by visiting through key retail channels, including: Tesco, Morrison’s, M&S, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, M&S, Boots & BP.
They are seeking individuals who are keen to make a difference and would love an opportunity where they are able to bring their own ideas to the table, are passionate about adding value and helping build vibrant and successful brands.
You will need to be highly driven, able to work independently, motivate yourself, and be someone who loves to get results and hit targets.
* Owning and delivering against Account KPI’s set against factors such as increasing revenue targets by increasing store listings, improving sitting locations within store, organising and hosting in-store sampling initiatives
* Conducting a set number of retail store visits per day
* Ensuring all stores have the SKU's they're supposed to and that they are set up correctly
* Devising weekly store visit plans to achieve your weekly KPI's
* Identifying potential stores for in-store sampling
* Keeping updated and monitoring competitors
* Attending events with the Events Team, as and when additional support is required
Candidates should have previous experience within a field sales or retail compliance and ideally within FMCG, although candidates from other sectors may be considered. You should be educated to at least A-level standard and above with strong PC skills, including Excel, and be able to analyse data to identify and target stores to visit.
You will need to have the ability to work independently day to day and manage your own diary, as well having exemplary communication skills and a track record of communicating effectively with customers, clients, management and colleagues
- GBP 24,500 - GBP 34,500 / Year
- GBP 28,000 - GBP 35,000 / Year
- GBP 25,000 - GBP 34,000 / Year