Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in United Kingdom | Posted: |
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - KICKSTART SCHEME - INITIAL 6-MONTH CONTRACT
Here at Leisure Solutions we Help Businesses Thrive and Improve Lives by delivering a highly specialist and professional recruitment service to the Leisure and Hospitality sector.
Our role is to identify and introduce individuals to future employers, ensuring that they have the correct skills and character for the available position.
Working with a variety of businesses across pubs, holiday parks, restaurants, hotels and Leisure facilities, we provide long and short-term recruitment solutions for supervisory, managerial and specialist roles.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will develop your skills in several different sectors including:
* Marketing – Designing and promoting the business through a variety of campaigns via e-mail and social media
* Sales – Contacting businesses to discuss and promote our services and secure opportunities to promote applicants and work on roles
* Negotiation – Agree terms of business and working processes, ensuring all agreements are fully documented
* Communication – Your ability to communicate both verbally and written is essential to your success in recruitment, whether it is writing job adverts and CV’s, to registering applicants, arranging interviews and discussing job offers
* Time Management – You will learn to manage your time efficiently and effectively, learning to organise and priorities workflow to lead to optimum results
* KPI Management – In recruitment, you are monitored on a number of different KPI’s, which include sales calls made, new jobs taken, CV’s sent, Interviews Arranged and offers made. These key KPI’s are essential to delivering a fee target.
Ultimately, our success is derived by introducing the right individuals to the right employers, this comes down to the ability to forge strong working relationships, providing direct and honest feedback in a professional manner and maintaining a consistent flow of work, through networking and direct sales.
We require people with a good level of communication, both written and verbal with a professional telephone manner and excellent attention to detail.
You will need a minimum GCSE in English and Mathematics and be computer literate, able to use Word, Excel and Outlook as well as learn our in-house recruitment software.
There will be some client and candidate interaction, so you must be comfortable meeting people face to face and representing the business in a professional manner.
As well as training to develop skills towards your future, we are offering additional commission incentives and bonuses for the successful applicants, as well as the opportunity for this to become a permanent position after the initial 6-months on the scheme.
AS THIS IS A KICKSTART PLACEMENT, YOU MUST BE ON UNIVERSAL CREDIT AND BETWEEN THE AGE OF 16 TO 24 AND AVAILABLE TO WORK A MINIMUM OF 25 HOURS PER WEEK WITH THE OPTION OF FULL-TIME HOURS AVAILABLE.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- 25,000 - 35,000 GBP/Year
- 23,000 - 33,000 GBP/Year
- 21,000 - 25,000 GBP/Year
- 23,000 - 25,000 GBP/Year
- 28,000 - 38,000 GBP/Year
- 28,000 - 40,000 GBP/Year
- 18,000 - 23,000 GBP/Year
- 22,000 - 30,000 GBP/Year
- 25,000 - 50,000 GBP/Year