Salary: £(phone number removed) per annum
About the Company
Our client has a long existence of being a successful and growing training provider who have been established in the Leicestershire market for over 30 years. They deliver a range of high-quality products and services to suit their individual needs.
About the Opportunity
My client is now looking for a Client adviser within their marketing support department to help support with a range of innovative marketing tools and services from bespoke websites, apps, client information and newsletters. This is a department that has busy periods throughout the year and as a small team they need flexibility and willingness from all their team members to help and to maintain the client experience.
What duties are involved?
· Responding to client enquiries via telephone, online chat or e-mail to provide advice, information or answer queries about the full range of products available. These include websites, social media, apps, digital or printed factsheets, newsletters and tax cards.
· Pro-actively contacting clients regarding changes to services, chasing renewals and orders
· Being involved in the complete buying process from initial advice, chasing and taking orders to proof reading products and invoice routines
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
Previous experience of Salesforce would be desirable
Professional telephone manner
Be able to use your own initiative and to work as part of a team
Ability to work under pressure
Attention to detail and to be well organised
Previous track record as a proven administrator
Ability to multi-task
Ability to deal courtesy and efficiently with a wide range if people
An excellent working Knowledge of Word, outlook and Excel
Knowledge of accountancy practice is desirable
Working Hours & Holidays:
Monday to Thursday: 8:45am to 5:15pm
- GBP 400 - GBP 500 / Day/Night
- GBP 22,000 - GBP 24,000 / Year