Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Lincoln | Posted: |
Our client based in Lincoln is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Administrator to working within their Engineering and manufacturing business.
As Customer Support Administrator, attention to detail is required to perform contract reviews against incoming orders, amendments, and resolving any queries or problems that may arise; these may include checking Part Numbers, price and quality breaks. You will need to have good communication skills including a good telephone manner and a good knowledge of Excel.
• Responding to telephone queries on: prices, delivery and progress of order
• Processing orders, amendments and schedules
• Producing and issuing Standard quotations
• Issuing order confirmations
• Creating and issuing open order books (Microsoft Excel)
• Attending customer meetings
• Raising and issuing credit notes
• Raising invoices
• Processing customer returns
• Allocation of goods for shipping
• Tracking customer shipments
• Using customer portals to access schedule/delivery information
• Prepared to follow procedures
• Eye for detail
• Target orientated
• Excellent communication skills and good telephone manner.
• Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
• Computer literate, in particular with Excel.
• Experience of working in an engineering environment.
• English Language and Maths to GCSE grade C or above
Working hours: 37 Hours per week Monday to Friday.
If you are looking for a company that offers you career progression and encourages personal development, this could be the job for you! Apply today
- 17,900 - 21,000 GBP/Year