We now have an exciting opportunity to become part of an established and high performing team as our new Transport Planner.
Who are Alloga?
Alloga UK is part of a substantial Pan-European distribution group. It is a highly successful, rapidly growing company that provides a range of contract distribution services to an increasing number of high profile 'Fast Moving Consumer Goods' clients.
What will you do?
Working across a three shift system, you will ensure that routes and the delivery of goods are executed to the highest standards for our clients.
* Effective route planning ensuring the best utilisation of the fleet
* Effective scheduling of routes to ensure deliveries arrive on time
* Trouble shoot issues arising over order alterations
What will you bring?
The successful candidate will be dedicated with a keen eye for detail and the ability to meet the challenges of a demanding daily workload.
Key skills & attributes;
* Ideally CPC (National) qualified with a strong knowledge of Driver Hours Regulations
* Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach to work
* At least 2 years' experience in a previous planning role
* High level of computer literacy
* Excellent geographical knowledge with experience of multi drop planning
* Flexible attitude
Why work with Alloga?
After experiencing substantial growth Alloga is a leading provider of Distribution solutions with an eye for further progression. Working with us you will receive,
* A competitive Salary
* Unrivalled opportunities for progression across a multinational employer with an impressive internal promotion record.
* Access to wide ranging training programmes designed to assist progression
* Employee benefits schemes
* Free Parking