Posted in: Social Services/Mental Health in Basildon | Posted: |
Eden Brown Synergy is working alongside a NHS Trust who is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their OT Services team. Given the current climate there may be some home visits required in this role.
The role will involve the following duties:
* To be responsible for Occupational Therapy input for a defined clinical caseload of individuals.
* To be responsible for undertaking assessments and Care Programme Approach care coordinator responsibilities for a small number of appropriate clients.
* To be responsible for the supervision of non-registered therapy staff providing guidance and focus to their work, ensuring safe working practices.
* He/she will undertake the role of Placement Educator for Occupational Therapy students providing student placements in accordance with local agreements and standards and will support students from other disciplines.
* To provide occupational therapy specifically to individuals with mental health needs including dementia who are referred to the service
* To ensure a high quality Occupational Therapy Service is provided through multi-disciplinary, multi-agency working. To carry out specialist assessment, goal setting, implementation of treatment programmes and evaluation which seek to work in partnership with service users and their carers in a recovery and positive risk taking approach
* To represent and promote the specialist role of Occupational Therapy within the team including involvement with service planning and development.
* Professional support will be provided by the OT Clinical Specialist and AHP Lead for MHSOP in addition to their team leader.
To apply for this role you must hold a degree, post graduate or Professional Qualification in Occupational Therapy. Hold full HCPC registration. Ideally have 12 months post graduate experience within a local authority or NHS Trust. Have Clear and valid DBS disclosure and have access to their own car.
Working with Eden Brown Synergy offers you a team with extensive Occupational Therapy recruitment experience. Access to a wide selection of allied health care vacancies across the UK. The choice of PAYE or limited company or umbrella schemes and excellent rates of pay
This position is to start immediately, so if you are interested please apply today by contacting Alex Trimbee on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
We also offer a £400 referral bonus if you know of any friends or colleagues that maybe interested.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)
- 26,000 - 30,000 GBP/Year
- 9 GBP/Hour
- 168 - 192 GBP/Day/Night
- 37,000 - 50,000 GBP/Year
- 11 - 13 GBP/Hour