ROLE: Installer - Signage
SALARY: £25K - £28K DOE
LOCATION: South West London, Twickenham
My client are a bespoke Signage design company based in Twickenham. They are looking for an Installer to join the team to install custom signage across London, and the South West.
- Attend sites to install various signage/ exhibitions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Installation of Large Format Graphics and Signage externally and internally.
- Load and unload company vehicles, ensuring signs are well-protected at all times.
- Be able to operate light machinery and high-level access equipment in accordance with industry standards.
- Maintain personal tools and Company equipment.
- Check and sign off works on job sheet & complete reports when required.
- Maintain company vehicles as required.
- You will be asked to carry out site surveys and therefore need to be confident with this process.
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous sign fitting/ exhibition experience is required.
- Ability to understand architectural drawings and floor plans.
- Full UK Driving License - Essential
- CSCS, IPAF, PASMA - beneficial
- Ability to work at height.
- Well organised & the ability to prioritise under pressure
- To work efficiently and accurately, applying attention to detail
- Clean and presentable
- Hands on and practical
- Problem solving
- Willingness to learn and develop within the role
If you have the relevant experience get in touch with your up to date CV to (url removed) or call Saffron on (phone number removed)
Installer, Sign Fitter, Install, lead fitter, fitters mate, Sign Maker, Signage, Large Format, Wide Format, Graphics, Signs, Sign, Graphics Fitter, Fitter, POS, Point of sale, Exhibitions, Event, Signage