Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in Cambridge | Posted: |
We are recruiting for a dynamic growing business supplying fresh perishable products from all over the world to the retail sector across the UK and Europe. The company operates from a start of the art facility in Cambridgeshire and is embarking on its next phase of growth as a leading firm across the industry.
They are seeking a Planner to join the team working Monday to Friday.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Creating demand and usage from weekly forecasts given by commercial department for both raw materials and packaging.
* Updating the MRP and ERP systems with all forecasts and monitoring the sales vs the forecasts and making necessary adjustments with suppliers and production schedules.
* Ensuring accuracy of the MRP System.
* Ensuring there is adequate raw materials and packaging to meet production demands.
* Communicating effectively with all departments on a daily basis.
* Planning ahead covering range changes and peaks for raw materials and packaging.
* Reviewing daily/weekly forecasts and highlighting anomalies.
* Plan the production lines and allocate labour against available capacity in order to ensure that orders are completed on time and as efficiently as possible.
* Identify areas where costs can be critical based on your decisions and work your line manager to control and improve.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Experience in a similar role within Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG environment.
* Proficient at using IT systems, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel packages
* Experience with Rubicon ERP System.
Hours; Monday – Friday
Salary; Up to £28k dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business, at an exciting time and gain knowledge & experience within the Fresh Produce sector.
Please call Aimi or Louise to discuss the role of Planner / Production Planner on (phone number removed) or alternatively please send a CV for consideration
- 24,808 GBP/Year
- 18,500 - 19,000 GBP/Year