Posted in: Other in Cambridge | Posted: |
Analog IC Design Engineer
Up to £75,000 DOE + Private Medical Insurance + Employee Stock Purchase Plan + Income Protection Scheme + Sick Pay + Pension Scheme + Group Life Scheme + Employee Assistance Programme + Relocation Package
Flexible Working Hours Monday to Friday – 40 Hours per Week
Analog IC Design Engineer required for a truly market leading supplier of high-performance electronics components used within a vast range of electronic products such as home appliances, computers, TVs, etc. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role within an international business during a period of growth.
Candidates will need experience carrying out full custom analogue IC design of CMOS or biCMOS processes, using Cadence tools but can come from any electronic background. You will need experience developing designs that serve high volume, cost driven end market applications.
The successful Analog IC Design Engineer will work within a small team focused on the design of customer driven projects from scratch.
The Analog IC Design Engineer Role:
· Full custom analogue IC design
· Devise chip architecture and refine it to block level
· Devise circuit solutions that implement complex functions and controls to deliver target performances
· Capture designs in schematic forms
· Verify designs by comprehensive circuit simulations
· Design circuits for testability and manufacturability – looking at ways to maximise yield and product margin
· Carry out peer reviews
The Analog IC Design Engineer Candidate:
· In depth knowledge of analogue circuit design, particularly precision and micro power design
· Knowledge of best-practice analogue IC design methods
· Knowledge of ensuring the important of delivering designs that do not present a yield hazard
· Awareness of FM/DFT