An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Bilingual Internal Sales Executive, based in Cambridge, to join a global leading organisation.
Due to continued growth the internal sales team you will be joining their team in supporting customer within your chosen language (French, Swedish, German, Danish, Finnish). Using their internal CRM you will be providing support and following up with a wide range of customers.
The Internal Sales Executive will be responsible for lead generation, inbound enquiry handling, quote preparation and bid management, outbound customer follows up and campaign planning.
Key skills and experience for Internal Sales Executive:
* Lead Generation
* Account Management
* Fluent in an additional language (French, Swedish, German, Danish, Finnish).
* University Graduate (Minimum 2:1)
* Enthusiastic and energetic professional with a desire to work in a sales environment
* Great organisational skills
* Experience of commercial/customer interaction experience would be ideal
* Placing outbound prospecting calls
This is a great chance to join a growing team within an established company who can offer the opportunity for career progression and personal development.
To apply for the role of Internal Sales Executive job based in Cambridge, please send your CV and to Jama Gulied on (url removed) or call (phone number removed), otherwise we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other sales jobs.
Visit and follow Redline Group
- GBP 50,000 - GBP 55,000 / Year