This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
R13 are assisting a leading, Norwich based legal firm, in their search for a Trust Administrator. You will be joining the dedicated administrative team, where you will be inputting data into the accounting tools, liaising with various parties regarding administration of assets in the trusts and assisting in completion of tax returns.
This is an exciting chance to join a modern, forward thinking firm who are passionate about the culture they create and ensuring they make a positive impact on the lives of their clients. Experience of trusts would be desirable but someone with a willingness to learn and desire to progress would be equally suitable.
Your duties will include:
* Liaising with all relevant parties in relation to the administration of assets held with the trust.
* Liaising with relevant financial parties (e.g. banks) regarding funds and investments held for clients.
* Assisting with the preparation of trust accounts using dedicated trust accounting software
* Aiding in the completion of any tax returns or tax reduction certificates.
* Ensuring all instructions are passed across appropriately.
* Providing support to the Trust Managers as necessary.
You will have/be:
* Experience of working in a Trust or Estate Planning environment.
* Strong written communication skills.
* Computer literate with good typing skills.
* Intermediate level Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Numerate, with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work accurately and calmly to tight deadlines.
* Previous experience of managing trusts would be highly advantageous.
* Experience preparing basic accounts/bookkeeping.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity working in the centre of Norwich. The offered salary for this role is £25,000 per annum. This role also offers a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
- GBP 45,000 - GBP 55,000 / Year