Posted in: Social Services/Mental Health in Norwich | Posted: |
Head Hunted Recruitment are working with a privately run Health and Social Care provider who specialise in mental health care, my client is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Registered Manager to join this well established team of experts to assist with the needs of those in their care.
The Registered Manager will have extensive experience in a mental health setting, preferably with a drug and alcohol specialism. You will have a recognised and relevant professional qualification, Health and Social Care Level 5 or working towards.
Registered Manager principle duties:
* Ensure compliance with CQC regulations, company policies and procedures
* Provide clinical leadership to both staff and residents.
* Ensure that the highest standards of person-centred care and support are delivered at all times
* Demonstrate evidence of quality assurance and best practice
* Inspire, motivate and build a highly skilled and engaged workforce with a strong commitment to nurturing staff potential and developing skills
* Ensure that resources, including staff, are effectively deployed to optimise service delivery
* Provide feedback to the Head of Operation regarding service affairs including staff performance, reporting of incidences, sharing knowledge or making suggestions to improve service
* Positively promote and market the service
Registered Manager Requirements:
* Must have at least 3 years experience working within a similar setting to include the care of Mental Health and alcohol and/or drug abuse
* Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management or working towards
* Full UK driving license (Required)
There is a competitive salary of 32K - 35K per annum DOE plus excellent company benefits including company pension, life insurance and employee discount
- 8 GBP/Hour