This is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leading organisation within the telecommunications sector who offers an innovative and dynamic solution in telephony and data connectivity. Since the businesses initiation, they have had tremendous success and boast renowned status within their specialism. Due to their considerable achievements and on-going expansion plans, the organisation is now welcoming a new addition to the development team where the right candidate will gain full involvement in the creation of their in-house software / systems / server administration.
The is the perfect chance for a recent graduate to get their first start in an exciting career in software development. Not only will you receive a comprehensive benefits package but the role also offers swift salary progression, with the first review after your 3 month probation.
Your duties will include:
* Working closely with the Head of Development, to assist with the development, maintenance and implementation of in-house software applications.
* Working with recognised packages and development tools, to deliver a high level of service which existing clients have become accustomed to.
* Supporting the implementation of new projects and processes.
* Undertaking and managing on-going projects for national based clients.
* Training on the on multiple skills required to become a successful software developer.
You will be/have:
* A degree level qualification in Web Development or other relevant subject.
* Possess technical skills including Java.
* Have the desire to pursue a career as a Developer in a fast moving and evolving industry.
* Thrive in a high pressured environment, illustrating strong initiative.
* Work with a logical approach, demonstrating flexibility when required.
* Have drive and determination to succeed in a demanding and challenging role.
* You will be a natural people person – an out-going personality is a must!
* You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter.
Desirable but not essential:
* Knowledge and / or work experience with Asterisk & Linux server administration (not essential as full training will be provided).
* Experience networking with clients.
You will be joining a dynamic company who provide innovative solutions in telephony and data connectivity, based from their high-spec, modern offices in a prime city centre location. This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The offered salary of £21,000, plus additional benefits including 21 days holiday + bank holidays, and generous contributory pension.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Daniel Sheffield - Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
- GBP 30,000 - GBP 40,000 / Year