Technical Integration Specialist/Technical Account Manager/Application Support Specialist - Gateshead, Tyne and Wear - Permanent.
A technical integration specialist is required by an extremely well-respected organization of note to increase their capacity during a continued period of extensive growth. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be tasked with providing expert technical support to the deployment of new and existing technical solutions as well as acting as the point of escalation for technical issues.
Day to day tasks:
- You be required to liaise with 3rd party suppliers, shippers, importers, customs, configuration, integration and on boarding processes to ensure smooth project delivery and issue resolution.
- Providing expert application support for bespoke solutions, ensuring adherence to incident and problem SLA/OLA
- Provide application technical expertise for the implementation of changes to the existing infrastructure in a controlled manner, working to best practice methodologies to fulfil new or upgrade requirements of the Application Systems.
- You will be required to travel to customer sites as required in support of deployment, integration and support of the solution as required, possibly at short notice.
Experience and Skillset:
- It is essential that you have application support skills with ideally a Training background
- Experience within Linux operating systems such as Debian 9
- Knowledge and skills supporting and deploying packaged applications & XML messaging systems
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2016, SQL Querying and Web Servers such as IIS and Apache are essential.
- Knowledge of SSL Certificates, network infrastructure and virtual server platforms is highly desirable.
- ITIL R3 Foundation and/or experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Have experience in 2nd line IT support
- This role will involve around 20% travel within the UK and EU.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team who support an interesting range of clients and products. My client is dedicated to supporting their staff with extensive training so you will also be given the opportunity to expand your skill set moving forward.
If you have the required skills mentioned and would like to find out more about the role please submit your CV now to ARC IT Recruitment.
Technical Integration Specialist - Gateshead, Tyne and Wear - Permanent