Role: Senior Production Team leader
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are delighted to be exclusively working with an innovative, industry leading organisation who have been established over 60 years and turnover in excess of £5m per annum.
Due to exciting recent growth our client are seeking a Senior Production Team Leader to ensure the effective management of the packing department in line with business requirements.
The successful candidate will manage a team of four within a 70,000 sq. foot warehouse and will have previous Production Team Leader experience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career within a forward-thinking organisation then look no further!
Roles and responsibilities;
* Manage a team of four Team Leaders and up to 80 indirect production operatives
* Work towards a daily production plan, ensuring adequate staffing cover and workloads
* Ensure product quality through effective quality management systems, procedures and standard operating procedures
* Complete the daily production tracker using Excel for internal review
* Work towards and achieve all relevant KPI’s and promote a culture of continuous improvement
* Control costs and expenditure within the department within agreed budgets
* Manage health and safety within the warehouse, promoting safe working practices
The ideal candidate will;
* Have proven experience within a similar role
* Have knowledge of quality management systems and customer quality standards
* Get the best out of people and promote an engaging and motivational work culture
* Be an exceptional communicator
If this role is of interest please apply following the link below or contact Vicky Fort
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful