Social Media Content Creator / Brand Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing fashion footwear brand and help create high quality online content.
The ideal candidate will enjoy the buzz of creating quality content in fashion. They will be responsible for creating (but not limited to), animated images, photography and viral videos. They will also have genuine enthusiasm about their personal performance and progression in a social media company which is growing rapidly.
They should be skilled in video editing and photography and able to utilise their passion for social media content creation to produce high quality projects that will appeal to millions of people.
They will also be responsible for
* Managing brands marketing budgets.
* Tracking conversion rates and optimising improvements to the websites.
* Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
* Managing and developing relationships with all freelancers.
* Managing all brands email marketing campaigns and strategies.
* Developing and building brands ‘influencer' strategy.
* Overseeing, implementing and delivering the social media strategy for all brands.
* Managing all brand partnership deals.
* Managing all creative assets for all brands ensuring all creative is in line with brand guidelines.
* Regularly review campaign performance by utilising Google Analytics.
* Build and maintain key relationships with third parties (agencies, photographers, models, graphic designers)
* Organising and delivering successful photoshoots.
* Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
* Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
* Managing affiliate campaigns
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Using LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Pinterest and news sources to find viral and relevant content.
Analysing trends and patterns of your previous video and photography creations to aid with your progression.
* A self-starter with a strong creative flair and a positive attitude.
* Degree in marketing/branding would be advantageous
* 3 or more years experience working with an online fashion brand.
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
* Experience in ecommerce, email marketing, and social media.
* Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
* Excellent skills in CMS (Shopify preferably), Photoshop, Klayvio, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Social media platforms