£19.00 per hour (equates to up to NHS Band 6) | 40 Hours Per Week | Days only | Good CQC
A large, privately owned care home in Darwen is currently recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to join their clinical team as Clinical Lead Nurse.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a homely living environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN position:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• Days only
• £19.00 per hour (equates to up to NHS Band 6)
• A supportive working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN, you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the home, delivering effective clinical leadership and line management to the team and playing a key role in the day to day running of the service.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and in the hands-on delivery of care
• Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation