Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a market leading and incredibly exciting organisation, recruiting for a Commercial Analyst.
Our client offer attractive benefits and an exciting working environment!
Do you have:
* a Degree or professional qualification in relevant subject and /OR minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role/environment?
* An understanding of the principles of revenue management.
* Commercial ability to analyse statistics for informed decision making.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Intermediate MS excel skills.
If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
This role is responsible for maximising revenue, through excellent analytical skills and informed pricing decisions, in line with company targets. Highlight risks and opportunities within the program to the Commercial Manager. Communicate trading and revenue positions effectively.
Key tasks, responsibilities and accountabilities
• Detailed knowledge of regional performance through daily analysis of occupancy & revenue trends.
• Communicate trading and revenue position through written and verbal communication to key stakeholders, highlighting threats, opportunities and proposed action.
• Daily review of price recommendations, accepting and overriding where appropriate in line with trading analysis - quantitative understanding of price, margin and revenue impact across the booking season.
• Create & analyse price promotions where appropriate to drive incremental demand and revenue; liaising with product and marketing department to ensure effective exposure of promotions.
• Communicate product related trends to Product Manager / Product co-ordinators, which can be factored into Portfolio plans and New Product Development initiatives with a view to maximising programme performance.
• Create midline pricing in line with pricing trends.
• Understanding of competitor price position and promotional price points.
• Awareness of external factors which could impact trading position and pricing decisions; economic factors, regional events, etc.
• Suggest and implement improved processes within the team.
• To ensure that all commercial reporting is produced on time and accurately for analysis and decision making process.
• To implement new strategic and commercial initiatives that will drive revenue opportunities for the business.
Diamond Search Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy