A National Financial Services Organisation Currently has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Test Manager to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice.
As a Test Manager working in the Business Analysis & Testing team, you will take the lead role in defining and executing high-quality test policies, strategies and plans, supporting large and complex change portfolio and small change initiatives.
This role requires you to develop and maintain your knowledge of the business, products and services and industry best practice in testing. You will also take ownership of the key responsibilities listed below, whilst recognising that the role requires flexibility and adaptability to support the business in the delivery of change.
For this role you will need;
* Exceptional test planning, management and analysis skills including development of test policies & strategies;
* Able to demonstrate experience of the full testing life-cycle from business requirements to test execution through various test phases including risk-based testing approaches;
* Evaluation, selection and configuration of testing tools for test management and execution including test automation;
* Experience of working with third party suppliers and testing software delivered into environments including COTS packages;
* Excellent communication skills: able to present complex scenarios with clarity to key stakeholders at all levels;
* Industry recognised qualification in testing e.g. ISEB Foundation Level in Software Testing;
* Mentoring less experienced Test Analysts within the team;
* Supporting business case preparation;
* Pensions administration system and/or investment platform knowledge;
* Web-based/Digital applications e2e testing through a full stack
Data Analyst/Engineer- World leader in XR Data analyst/engineer £25,000-£30,000 Liverpool Permanent Our client is a leader in the field of augmented, virtual and mixed reality.…
- GBP 25,000 - GBP 35,000 / Year
Front End Developer Up to £40,000 + flexible hours + Share Options Liverpool Permanent I’m currently working with a Mixed Reality company based in Liverpool who are currently…
- GBP 30,000 - GBP 40,000 / Year