Mrs's A's a vibrant, chic and brand new Bengali restaurant in the heart of Eccles City Centre are recruiting!
They are currently looking to recruit a Hostess to initially work on Friday & Saturday 5pm - 10pm. However as demand of the business grows so will your hours.
* Greeting customers as they arrive & showing them to their seats
* Explaining the concept of Mrs A's, going through specials etc.
* Engage with all guests to promote and converse about Mrs A's
* Maintain a high level of cleanliness, keeping the restaurant tidy at all times
* Ensure tables are properly cleared and re-set in a timely manner
* Having a friendly and engaging personality, a good communicator
* Must be able to work under pressure
* Comfortable working with members of the public, able to initiate conversations and provide a sincere welcome and enjoy providing a good service
* Need to be willing to learn, take instruction and work under own initiative, supporting other team members and able to multitask
* Excellent standards of personal presentation smart appearance and articulate
* Previous catering experience advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a brand new company who within 6 months of trading have set the world alight with their home made authentic style of home cooking.
This role is paying the National Minimum Wage (NMW)
Please send your CV in for consideration. Successful applicants will be invited to interview.