Posted in: Jobs > Administrative and Support Services in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Elevation Recruitment Group are working closely with a Global Manufacturing business to recruit an experienced Plant Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide high quality executive assistance and administrative support to the Plant Manager and senior management team.
The role comes with a great deal of responsibility, variety and an opportunity to understand the business in its entirety.
- Diary management, organising all meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Paperwork preparation for board reports, meetings and presentations
- Providing conceptual and creative input into proposals and presentations
- Leading and coordinating 5s activity for the plant
- Providing administrative support to manage daily KPI's for the plant
- Taking notes or dictation at meetings
- Assisting with expenses and client contents lists
- Arranging social and team building events
- Help cover reception duties, including making and arranging refreshments for meetings
- Experienced Plant Administrator or Personal Assistant within a manufacturing business
- Proficient in using MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Highly organised and proactive, able to act on own authority
- Result driven with a pragmatic solution based focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to engage at all levels
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs between A - C (including English and Maths)
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply today with your most recent CV. If you would like more information relating to this position, please contact Elevation Recruitment Group