Digital Journalist (Preston/Blackpool)
Location: Preston / Blackpool
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Are you passionate about creating brilliant online content?
We are looking for reporters to join our award-winning team in the North West, based in Preston and Blackpool.
You will help us to extend our audience reach at critical times of the day.
The successful candidate will be NCTJ trained and looking to move onto a regional publisher.
Reporting to the Content Editor, you will:
- Provide a news service to our audience
- Identify quality content that matters to our readers
- Work with the rest of the Live news team to drive audience engagement
- Experience in a reporting role
- Strong social media skills
- Good people skills
- Persistence and desire to get to the heart of the story
- Inquisitive by nature and driven by the need to find answers to difficult questions
- A team player
- A champion for our business - learning, following and instilling best practice wherever you go
- A passion and commitment to serve our audiences and an understanding that great content drives our digital growth
- Enjoy working in and contributing to a constantly evolving environment and have a clear understanding that no two days, weeks, months or years will be the same. Change will be part of your job
- Encourage innovation and constant improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
JPIMedia is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.