Posted in: Other in Northern Ireland | Posted: |
Head of Supply Chain County Down £45-50K
Are you experienced in Supply Chain Management with extensive knowledge and understand of the Manufacturing Industry? Are you looking to develop further in your career and join a leading and innovative business? If so, INFORM Recruitment have the job for you!
A successful Company working within the Manufacturing Industry have got an exciting opportunity for an individual to join their team. They are looking for someone who is highly motivated and experienced within Supply Chain to come on board as the Head of their Supply Chain Planning.
Responsibilities of the Role:
* Supply chain lead for end-to-end supply chain management and planning.
* Implement and drive supply chain strategies.
* Responsible for end-to-end stock management including, supply and demand planning, forecasting, purchasing, inventory management, distribution etc.
* Develop KPI metrics with clear performance reporting to maximise operational efficiency and deliver a best in house supply chain service.
* Lead the development of supply planning capabilities.
* Optimise the supply chain function.
* Ensure compliance with legal documents, such as contracts, safety and quality certification etc.
* Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline process and improve accuracy and efficiency within operations and supply chain.
* Line management of production planning teams.
Requirements of the Role:
* The individual should have 8-10 years’ experience within a supply chain environment.
* Hold the ability and knowledge of leading and managing individuals.
* Have good knowledge and understanding of the Manufacturing industry.
* Hold a degree level qualification in a relevant subject.
* Track record of achieving operational targets.
* Ability to plan and execute proposals.
* Work well under pressure and take accountability for all work.
* Ability to organise and prioritise tasks/projects in a fast paced and deadline orientated manufacturing environment.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information surrounding the role contact Megan on (phone number removed) or Apply now!