About the Job
* We are looking for someone who is reliable, enthusiastic and personable with experience of sales within the construction/building products sector in the Eastern side of the Scottish Region.
* This is a key appointment for a rapidly expanding organisation.
* Scottish Procurement Alliance is an established Group consisting of Local Authority and Housing Association members.
* Our mission is to be the recognised centre of excellence for procurement in Scotland by ensuring that every pound spent on the construction and refurbishment of public buildings and social housing adds to the quality of life enjoyed by the Scottish communities we serve.
What you will be doing
* Promoting the benefits of SPA to Social Landlords and Public Bodies through regular communication and face to face meetings.
* In conjunction with the Client Research Officer, seek out new opportunities whilst managing the extensive existing client base.
* Engender good working relationships with the appointed contractors and suppliers.
* Make presentations to appropriate parties.
* Maintain the CRM system.
What you need
* Experience in structured selling in the construction sector.
* Must be a resilient self-starter with demonstrable ability to build and manage relationships and work under pressure.
* A team player but able to work on own initiative.
* Comfortable with IT Systems.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong communication and influencing skills.
* Energy and enthusiasm.
What you get
* Basic salary £36,876.
* Company car/allowance.
* An annual bonus based on personal and company targets.
* Public service pension scheme.
* 33 days holiday plus public holidays.
* 36 hour week.
* Personal training and development plan.
* Cycle purchase scheme.
What to do next
* If you are interested contact me, Chris Pye, by email or mobile phone (phone number removed) and I will give you more details