Posted in: Legal/Lawyers in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Our client has a vacancy for a Personal Injury Solicitor to provide effective personal injury support to the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor to take on a position within a well-established team. You will be dealing with a varied caseload of fast-track and multi-track EL/PL matters / some Cosmetic Surgery and Dental cases.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
· Have the ability to manage a caseload of complex personal injury cases from instruction through to settlement.
· Experience of dealing with multi-track EL/PL matters and cosmetic surgery.
· Ability to deal with both fast track and multi-track litigated matters.
· Experience of dealing with both pre litigation and litigated matters.
· Desire to progress towards an eventual goal of being an industry leading lawyer.
· Ability to demonstrate consistent billings/billable hours.
Job Type: Contract
Salary from - £45,000
Monday to Fridays
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available