Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in Edinburgh | Posted: |
Sales professional sought to develop new business. Selling online media and marketing solutions to manufacturers and service providers operating in the UK built environment sector.
Our client provides information and marketing services to companies operating within the UK built environment sector. They connect producers and buyers by publishing information that helps designers, specifiers and buyers make better decisions about who and what to work with.
They have a network of distinct B2B websites that focus on vertical market segments – civil engineering and landscaping; building design; building services engineering; interior design; and environmental process engineering.
They offer a portfolio of multi-channel marketing opportunities that includes: online content marketing; outbound promotions through email bulletins and social media channels; and business list rental to support their clients direct marketing activities.
You will be responsible for selling a range of media and marketing solutions to customers in the building, engineering, design and construction sector. You will be provided with a base set of prospects to work from. Your role will involve warm and cold call telemarketing potential clients with the objective of selling to customers face to face through technology.
To do this, you will need to have an in-depth knowledge of the products and services they offer, engage with prospects to understand their marketing priorities and objectives.
Your key objective is help manufacturers and service providers extend their brand reach by using their information and marketing services. This is a structured sale where you will identify the business needs then create and present innovative solutions tailored to the client to ensure results and win business . This will involve negotiating and presenting solutions to key decision makers primarily over the phone and some work face to face through technology. Working to revenue targets and deadlines, you will be responsible for dealing with a range of customers from SME’s to corporate clients on a national basis.
You will also be expected to develop your own sales pipeline by researching third party data sources for new business prospects.
You will be expected to:
* Work towards goals using personal initiative and drive
* Build and develop new business contacts
* Achieve or surpass revenue targets for campaign periods
* Ensure your prospect and client database is accurate and complete
* Manage accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and a high retention rate
* Work with the internal team of content specialists and market researchers to develop proposals and feedback ideas to develop our business proposition, providing reports and briefings as required
To apply you will have
* Experience of consultative selling either advertising, sponsorship, exhibition or conference opportunities from any sector (i.e. newspaper, magazines, digital, events, conferences, radio, directory, etc).
* A strong understanding of the media and marketing departments, coupled with drive, work ethic and motivation to develop business in a competitive market.
* Naturally enthusiasm and creativity with the ability to generate new innovative ideas that will capture your client’s imagination.
* A stable work history and will have strong verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to negotiate at all levels.
* PC literacy
* Proactive attitude and quick thinking with the ability to develop long term relationships.
In return you will receive a fantastic opportunity to work for a unique market leading media operation in a friendly, relaxed and informal working environment. You will have the freedom to plan and organise work to your own schedules. They have a high staff retention rate and are interested in candidates who can develop in this role.
Basic salary to £30K (depending upon experience) + uncapped bonus (OTE Year 1: £35-40k, Year 2: £45-50k, Year 3: £50-60k) + benefits.
APPLY NOW AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!
About Choice Consultants
Choice Consultants are a specialist Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy established in 1999, we now hold preferred supplier status for the majority of media players in Scotland. As Scotland’s leading Advertising and Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy we recruit for advertising and media sales personnel at all levels for a range of international, national and local media organisations.
Our clients include top,
- Radio stations
- Magazine publishers
- Online/Digital Media brands
- New Media companies
-Internet Marketing & Web Design companies
- Experiential/Guerrilla Marketing companies
- Outdoor Advertising organisations
- Directory publishers
- Newspaper publishers
- Exhibition and Events companies
- Media brokers
- Television broadcasters
- Contract publishing houses
Whether you are looking to break into a rewarding career in Media sales, looking for a move into Management, or simply a new challenge we offer opportunities throughout Scotland through our unique and unrivalled network of Advertising contacts. To apply for this role click the apply button or find out more about other opportunities selling media space call Choice Consultants, email or visit our website
- 100 - 1,000 GBP/Week
- 30,000 - 55,000 GBP/Year
- 35,000 - 45,000 GBP/Year
- 17 - 18 GBP/Hour
- 25,000 - 30,000 GBP/Year
- 35,000 - 45,000 GBP/Year
- 20,000 - 25,000 GBP/Year
- 40,000 - 45,000 GBP/Year
- 21,000 - 65,000 GBP/Year