Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in Edinburgh | Posted: |
Office based or Home based in or close to Edinburgh
Our client is a market leading technology based organisation operating in the residential property sector. They currently require a Business Development Manager to service an existing base of client accounts and generate new business covering Scotland. Your role will involve building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers with a number of clients, ensuring that the relationship is nurtured and grown and warm calling to generate new customers.
Market leading property portal looking for an experienced and driven territory manager to join their close-knit, successful team. Continually at the forefront of technology and innovation in their field they are very much early adopters and technology leaders in their industry. Their product offering enhances and increases their clients sales providing marketing and information through a powerful media based solution.
This role will involve the management of a territory where you will be dealing with a mix existing clients and warm contact with new customers. It will be your responsibility to maximise sales by identifying new opportunities and customers as well as maintaining relationships with their current customers. You will present to clients face to face using technology (Zoom ect) to sign up new prospects and with existing customers you will review the account, increase the value of existing business where required, cross sell their increasing range of new products and present training and reporting presentations designed to increase membership brand loyalty. This is a structured sale where you will identify the business needs then create, design and present innovative new media solutions tailored to the client to ensure results. Once on board this involves managing and nurturing existing accounts, ensuring optimisation of revenue streams. You will have the support and back up of strong case studies, online presentation tools, metrics and marketing information to ensure sales success.
Ideally you will have experience of
* Residential Property sector
* New business development
* Account Management
* Selling media solutions with an understanding of online advertising.
You will require a stable work history and will have strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the ability to understand and analyse data and select and articulate findings.
You will require
* You will have strong communication skills and be comfortable building lasting relationships.
* Experience of working in a multi-product environment
* Excellent presentation skills and previous experience of presenting to an audience.
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement
* The ability to understand and analyse data and select and articulate findings.
* You should have significant experience of managing accounts and be able to demonstrate where you have contributed to the significant increase in sales.
* You will be able to identify new up sale opportunities and have the ability to cross-sell.
* You will have a passion for developing relationships from office manager level to director/owner level as appropriate.
* You will be comfortable maintaining accurate and useful CRM records, sales forecasting and producing activity reports for senior management.
* You will ensure territory coverage to touch all opportunities on a scheduled basis
* And crucially have an exceptional ability to negotiate and influence
In return you will receive the rarely available opportunity to join a genuine market leader in a dynamic, friendly, fun team environment. They are an organisation that values their staff and customers and provides the investment in retaining them. You will receive full and structured induction training and on-going future development.
Basic salary to £30K (depending upon experience) + uncapped bonus (OTE £35K+) + pension + other company benefits.
APPLY NOW AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!
About Choice Consultants
Choice Consultants are a specialist Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy established in 1999, we now hold preferred supplier status for the majority of media players in Scotland. As Scotland’s leading Advertising and Media Sales Recruitment Consultancy we recruit for advertising and media sales personnel at all levels for a range of international, national and local media organisations.
Our clients include top,
- Radio stations
- Magazine publishers
- Online/Digital Media brands
- New Media companies
-Internet Marketing & Web Design companies
- Experiential/Guerrilla Marketing companies
- Outdoor Advertising organisations
- Directory publishers
- Newspaper publishers
- Exhibition and Events companies
- Media brokers
- Television broadcasters
- Contract publishing houses
Whether you are looking to break into a rewarding career in Media sales, looking for a move into Management, or simply a new challenge we offer opportunities throughout Scotland through our unique and unrivalled network of Advertising contacts. To apply for this role click the apply button or find out more about other opportunities selling media space call Choice Consultants, email or visit our website
- 100 - 1,000 GBP/Week
- 30,000 - 55,000 GBP/Year
- 35,000 - 45,000 GBP/Year
- 17 - 18 GBP/Hour
- 25,000 - 30,000 GBP/Year
- 35,000 - 45,000 GBP/Year
- 20,000 - 25,000 GBP/Year
- 40,000 - 45,000 GBP/Year
- 21,000 - 65,000 GBP/Year