Posted in: Architects in Glasgow | Posted: |
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join our rapidly expanding team. Our mission is ‘To Maximise Value for our clients’ – Through the delivery of world class support, we enable clients to maximise the return on their investment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm in helping us reach our goals.
* Deliver commercial and contractual services to our client’s taking responsibility for exceptional service delivery.
* Ensure provision of high quality service through compliance with Soben systems of work.
* Support Directors in cultivating client relationships, delivering repeat business with existing clients and introducing Soben to new Clients.
* Support and monitor team member outputs.
* Enable team member professional development.
* Ability to manage the full pre-contract process from inception through to contract award.
* Actively involved in and advise client on VE influencing positive outcomes.
* Ability to manage the full post contract client relationship including all valuations, variations, claims, contractual letters, final accounts to the benefit of Soben clients.
* On time delivery of all agreed client KPI’s.
* Implementation of world class commercial processes to ensure maximum value for our clients.
* Ensure contracts are administered correctly and where appropriate excel in the role of project manager.
* Perform role of Soben lead with client relationships, including generating repeat business.
* Management of commercial teams under your direction.
* Work in partnership with clients delivering quantifiable value and return on the investment made in Soben.
* Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying.
* MRICS (advantageous)
* Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent IT skills – Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
* Driven, enthusiastic and committed to continued professional development.
* Analytical, commercially aware and fantastic attention to detail.
* Ability to work to deadlines and excellent time management skills.
* Ability to form constructive and positive relationships with clients and peers.
* Ability to manage and inspire direct reports to perform to company and client standards.
* Actively promote and work to Soben company values
- 30,000 - 40,000 GBP/Year
- 30,000 GBP/Year