We are looking for Document Controllers to work with our client Scottish Power
· Provide a professional and timely service to the project
· Training sessions on EDMS
· Reporting to Project Document Control Lead on all document control matters
· Collation and distribution of documentation
· Ensure adherence and compliance to the Project Document Control Procedure
· Preparation of transmittal's and maintaining precise audit records
· Ensure up to date lists of drawings and documents is available
· Liaising with Suppliers and Engineers in regards to documentation support and legislation
· Having experience using EDMS on large multidisciplined projects
· Experience in dealing with large amounts of data
· Have the ability to interpret and present information in a logical and ordered manner
· Have strong IT, coordination, organisational and administration skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Professional approach on all matters and requests
· Ability to work in a team, problem solving, coaching
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
- GBP 45,000 - GBP 50,000 / Year