We at ASA Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Care Assistants. The work will be based in care & nursing homes in Glasgow and surrounding areas. ASA are a leading registered care agency working with various clients from public and private sector. If you have a positive and pro-active approach and look to make a real difference in providing quality care to support our clients needs then this is the job for you!
As a Care Assistant, you will be expected to ..
- Demonstrate excellent levels of care whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Assist service users in carrying out all aspects of their personal care including meal time assistance
- Engage in day to day activities and following personalised care plans
- Work closely and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
- Have a compassionate and caring attitude towards supporting residents
To be considered for the Care Assistant role, it is essential that you:
- Have a minimum of six months paid Care Assistant experience in the UK
- Are able to provide two positive references (one of which must support your care experience)
- Have previous experience of moving and handling are are comfortable working with hoists
- Have a current PVG (an update for ASA will be required)
- Are SSSC registered or be willing to register within six months
Why work for ASA?
- Flexible working hours to fit around existing commitments
- Competitive rates of pay, starting from £9.00 to £15.00 per hour with enhanced night and weekends rates
- Paid travel expenses and holidays accrual
- Free In-house training to support personal development
- Access to an award winning web portal to assist you to manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
- Refer a friend scheme for fellow Care Workers with up to £100 rewards
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference checks.
If this opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the right experience please apply online today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND