Posted in: Jobs > Administrative and Support Services in South East England | Posted: |
Our client based in Gatwick is looking for a Support Administrator.
The Support Administrator will be working on a flexi time contract, 40 hours per week.
The Support Administrator salary is dependent on experience.
The main duties for Support Administrator include:
- Logging of products and creation of repair information
- Delivery note creation and courier coordination for delivery of products
- Team calendar management
- Facilitate travel plans
- Ensure that Safety, Quality, and Environmental policies are maintained
The ideal Support Administrator will be smart and well presented, a good team player. Must have experience of working in a customer service environment.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this deter you applying for other positions you may be suitable for.
Shepherd Stubbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer acting both as an Employment Agency and Employment Business
- GBP 27,000 - GBP 30,000 / Year
- GBP 52,316 / Year
- GBP 39,000 - GBP 42,000 / Year
- GBP 17,000 - GBP 18,000 / Year