Posted in: Engineering in New York City | Posted: |
Solution Engineer | Remote US (New York - Atlanta - Chicago - Austin - Minneapolis - Denver) or Remote UK
Who we are
At EVRYTHNG we are blazing a trail in the digitisation of physical products, applying the latest technologies in blockchain, machine learning and big data analytics. Our team members are proud to work with some of the worlds biggest brands. EVRYTHNG is an agile, fast-paced startup environment, with offices in London, New York, Beijing, Minsk and Lausanne.
Your role and impact
As a Solutions Engineer with EVRYTHNGs Professional Services team, you play a key role in driving customer success by developing customer specific solutions that extend and customise the core EVRYTHNG platform. You have a passion for technology and engaging with customers. You will bring your strong technical and business skills to bear to develop first-class solutions that drive business value. On any given day, you might:
* Configure workflow rules governing how the EVRYTHNG Product Cloud reacts to a scan of one of our digital identities
* Onboard new customers using our proprietary API
* Script master data imports and custom data exports
* Code against vendor and partner web services to build real-time data integrations
* Provide technical onboarding and guidance to customer agencies / partners developing solutions for the EVRYTHNG platform
* Collaborate with the engineers, product managers, and other technical team members at your customers and partners
You will work as part of project teams alongside a project manager, business analyst and solution architect. Youll be joining a friendly and energetic team with a drive to provide first-class customer experiences. This isnt a role for a passenger; Solutions Engineers have a challenging and rewarding position with a chance to have a real impact on our customers and our company.
What youll do
* Partner with your EVRYTHNG teammates to understand user requirements and communicate how EVRYTHNG can best address the customers business and technical challenge
* Generate and document solution design artifacts in response to customer requirements
* Manage the end to end technical implementation of solutions delivered on top of the EVRYTHNG platform: from design & documentation to testing, deployment, and support
* Work with the EVRYTHNG QA team to ensure that guidelines for quality are established for development activities performed within the PS team.
* Support the design and development of sales demos and proof of concept applications
* Support our solution architects as a subject matter expert on usage of EVRYTHNG APIs & SDKs
* Facilitate a feedback loop from our customers to our Product and Engineering teams to resolve gaps between our customer needs and our solution offerings, and ensure where possible any custom solutions provide a path to productization.
What you bring:
* 5+ years of experience, with a strong technical and coding background
* Hands-on experience with relational databases, and an interest in ETL, analytics and storage
* Passion for learning new technologies. Intellectual curiosity and critical thinking are a must.
* A strong desire to work in a customer-facing environment, with a track record of flexibility in response to changing circumstances
* Open to travel (estimated 20%) both to EVRYTHNG office locations as well as customer sites
* A proven ability to deliver on multiple priorities while paying strict attention to detail
* BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
* A good team player with excellent English verbal and written skills
* A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with a passion for your work and a sense of humor
* The following are a plus:
* Exposure to Auto-ID or sensor technologies (e.g. QR codes, NFC, Bluetooth beacons, RFID)
* Experience in the delivery of solution to multinational enterprise customers
What we provide:
* A competitive salary as well as a full set of benefits including medical, dental, life cover and up to 20 days paid time off in the US or 25 days in the UK (+ National holidays)
* Flexible Working
* Shiny new MacBook Pro and desk setup of your choice
If you have the skills and experience please apply including a detailed cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate. Applications received without a covering letter will be automatically declined.
We will not accept applications from Agencies.
When applying please make sure that you have the right to work in the country for which you have applied for work and that you are resident in that location.
- 23,000 - 24,000 GBP/Year
- 40,000 - 45,000 GBP/Year
- 50,000 - 60,000 GBP/Year
- 35,000 - 45,000 GBP/Year