Posted in: Engineering in South East England | Posted: |
TPM Engineer - early/late shift pattern or night shift
Purpose of the Job:
Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer focused on supporting and developing the current cell and stack manufacturing processes and equipment. Will also support the development, installation and commissioning of new processes and equipment.
Early/Late Shifts - Weekly rotating, two-shift pattern of 6.00am to 2.00pm and 1.45pm to 10.00pm with 60 minutes’ break time during each shift. 20% shift allowance
Night Shift: Sunday to Thursday 9.45pm to 6.15am with 60 minutes’ break time during each shift. 33% shift allowance.
* Preventative maintenance (TPM)
* Support production on major breakdowns.
* Improve equipment to run processes more efficiently.
* Specify automated production equipment.
* Understand control equipment and software on all production equipment.
* Keep up to date on technology and products.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* HNC in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
* Experience of fault finding in the following areas:
* PLC Based Equipment
* Mechanical/Electrical Equipment
* Procuring special purpose production equipment.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Highly desirable skills & experience:
* Screen Printing.
* Laser Welding / Drilling machining.
* Fabrication and Welding
* Milling and Turning experience.
To hear more about this excellent opportunity, please apply through the link and we will call you to discuss the position and company in more detail
- 22 - 28 GBP/Hour